Name: Moscow Region State Autonomous Healthcare Institution Dubna City Hospital
Head: Osipov Alexey Valentinovich, Honored Health Professional of the Moscow Region
Form of ownership of the institution and departmental affiliation: State, Moscow region.
Address: 141980, Moscow Region, Dubna, Karl Marx St., 30
212-30-37, 217-04-00 ext. 0167
Year of establishment: 1947
Profile of a medical organization: a multidisciplinary healthcare center.
The number of employees: 812
Number of employees with academic degree:
Number of Employees
Candidate of Medical Sciences
The State Autonomous Healthcare Institution of the Moscow Region “Dubna City Hospital” is a multidisciplinary health care center including a 362-bed hospital. Departments: General Surgery, Abdominal Surgery, Traumatology and Orthopedics, Oncology, Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Internal Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Complicated Pregnancy, Pediatrics, Neonatology. Two clinics for adults (545 and 630 visits per day), two pediatric clinics (85 and 130 visits per day) and Ob/Gyn clinic (100 visits per day).
Number of beds per department:
Number of beds
Infectious Diseases (adults)
Infectious Diseases (children)
Mode of operation of the institution
- Emergency hospitalization in all departments of the hospital – 24 hours a day.
- Outpatient units operate from 08 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday-Friday, from 08 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Saturday.
- Medical equipment – all structural units are equipped in accordance with the procedures for the provision of medical care approved by orders of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- The GAUZ MO “DGB” carries out the necessary range of laboratory and instrumental studies, including clinical, biochemical, immunological, serological, bacteriological, PCR diagnostics. Available are such methods of diagnostics as CT, MRI, ultrasound, endoscopic examination and treatment methods, minimally invasive surgery.
- The institution has 2 magnetic resonance tomographs, model Hitachi Aperto and Philips Multiva 1,5 t;
- BRIGHTSPEED computer tomograph (16-slice), 5 expert-grade ultrasound machines.
Dubna hospital has a technical possibility of video-conferencing, the experience of remote consultation with the specialists of MONIKI named after M.F. Vladimirsky.
- modern perinatal and obstetric technologies
- minimally invasive surgery
- abdominal surgery
- medical preventive examinations
Equipment and medical staff
We are proud of our highly qualified medical personnel.
Every year, our doctors become winners of the contest “The Best Doctor in the Moscow Region”.
A number of specialists completed internships in the USA, England, Israel and Germany.
The diagnostic capabilities of the hospital meet the latest requirements.
- World trends in surgery are aimed at reducing highly invasive surgical interventions, as a result, minimally invasive surgery has developed significantly in recent years.
- Almost all types of minimally invasive surgery have been introduced and mastered in the Dubna City Hospital.
The proportion of such surgical interventions reached almost 50% of all operations, but for some diseases such as cholelithiasis, acute appendicitis, perforated ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, minimally invasive techniques are used in 100% of cases.
The expansion of the scope of these methods leads to alleviation of postprocedural pain, early rehabilitation, and ultimately to a reduction of length of stay.
- Individual family-type rooms in the obstetric department allow family-oriented childbirth;
- ensure the joint stay of the mother and child.
All modern technologies implemented in the department:
- early skin-to-skin contact,
- variety of choices for a woman in childbirth,
- exclusive breastfeeding,
- early discharge,
- minimal invasive tests,
- different methods of pain relief,
- including epidural anesthesia.
The use of modern perinatal technologies that are most gentle for the baby:
- dry management of the umbilical cord, clamping of the umbilical cord after the cessation of pulsation, feeding on demand.
- Modern methods of obstetric surgery and anesthesia.
- The hospital has an intensive care unit for women and newborns.
- There is NICU available.
Any medical preventive examinations can be done during one visit to the clinic (one-stop service).
Specialists with unique competencies
Education, position and specialization
Yakhina Svetlana Arslanovna
candidate of Medical Sciences, highest qualification category, head of the Obstetric Department
Pritula Alexander Evgenievich
candidate of Medical Sciences, highest qualification category, head of the Surgery Department I
Tarasyuk Taras Igorevich
candidate of Medical Sciences, highest qualification category, head of the Surgery Department II
Vikulov Victor Victorovich
highest qualification category, head of the Urology Department
Gromova Natalia Mikhailovna
highest qualification category, head of the Gynecology Department
Donskoy Aleksander Vladimirovich
highest qualification category, head of the Traumatology Department
SERVICE AND ACCOMMODATIONS*
- Able to accomodate various dietary restrictions/requirements of patients including medical, national and religious preferences.
- There are premises for religious rituals or the possibility of their accomodation.
- Accompanying persons (in the room with the patient) may be accommodated in the obstetric ward.
- All hospital buildings are accessible for people with disabilities.
- Parking spaces for people with disabilities are equipped.
Area and characteristics of the hospital site:
- The total land area is 4945 sq.m., the area of green spaces is 2000 sq.m., there is a walking trail, a recreation area.
141980, Moscow Region, Dubna, Karl Marx St., 30
Nearest bus stop, way to get there: 50 meters. On foot. Bus routes No. 11, 5, 6.
Nearest Airport: Sheremetyevo Nearest train station: Bolshaya Volga.
From Moscow: Metro Station – Savelovskaya.
From Savelovsky Train Station by train to Bolshaya Volga Station, then by bus to hospital
Recreation areas for patients – halls with upholstered furniture, water coolers, television panels, a winter garden, paintings on the walls.
There is a full-time guard post equipped with video surveillance.
There are pharmacies in the hospital`s polyclinics.
The hospital has an automated fire alarms.